10 Looks with this Summer's It Bags

July 10, 2017


Hey Lovelies I had been meaning to get this post out to you sooner as I really wanted to share this summer's IT bags. I am sure you have seen many straw/wicker bags online and in the high street stores, especially one in particular, the Cult Gaia Large Bamboo Ark Bag.

The Cult Gaia Large Bamboo Ark Bag does look gorgeous in photo's with those summery, floaty outfits, it's such a statement piece but when it comes to the practicality of it..umm I'm not so sure, so I have put a collage together above of my summer IT bag picks and below for some summer outfit inspiration I am sharing 10 amazing looks's from our Fashion-Forward ladies.

All Links will be below. Enjoy!
Photo Credits: pinterest.com

Starting from Top Left Clockwise:




Till Next Time

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Like me on Facebook

Subscribe