Afternoon Tea at The Majestic Hotel Kuala Lumpur- The Orchid Conservatory

May 18, 2017

Hey Loves this has been high on my list of things to do in Kuala Lumpur and finally ya girl got to go!
Whenever I called up The Majestic Hotel in the past The Orchid Conservatory was always fully booked and only had availability in the other rooms, which I'm not knocking because just being able to enjoy Afternoon tea in a 5 star hotel is an awesome experience in itself.....but let's be real, to be eating warm scones with clotted cream and jam surrounded by hundreds of colourful Orchids is, well, it's another level.....of course if your into that sort of thing.

Part of the The Majestic Hotel is an historic building which has managed to maintain it's colonial structure and features, which comes across in the service you receive, the whole experience starts from the moment you arrive at the lobby and are greeted by bell boys wearing the old colonial style uniform. I would highly recommend The Majestic Hotel, whether it be for Afternoon Tea, evening dining or a sneaky coffee. It is in a beautiful setting and a great place to celebrate a special occasion, I honestly can't say enough good things about this place.

So, I did happen to have an excuse to go it was in celebration of my sisters birthday and she loved it!

The Orchid Conservatory

A choice of Twining Tea's or Coffee

Top Tier- Sweets

 Middle Tier- My favorite Tier Scones

Bottom Tier- A mix of Sandwiches

Hot Savories

One last look at the room before we leave

For more info: www.majestickl.com

I thought I would end this post with a funny boomerang of me and my sis. We had an amazing time, the food was divine, the service was spot on and I could not stop admiring all the beautiful Orchids and wondering how the hell are they kept so well when mine don't even last 3 days?!

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this post and do let me know if you are planning on going, or do you have any other suggestions on place's to have afternoon tea in Kuala Lumpur? Please feel free to leave all comments below.

Till Next Time
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Like me on Facebook

Subscribe