20 Reasons to Wear Pink

May 23, 2017

For someone who has always preferred dressing, well, dressing basic if that's what you wanna call it I have slowly started to see a change in my thought process when shopping for new items, I'm being a lot more adventures with textures, colours, prints and even design whether that be in my clothing or accessories. I don't even know if it's an age thing where it's that feeling of being more confident in myself, understanding what suits me, what doesn't suit me and ultimately (not to sound harsh) not giving a damn what anyone thinks about me and the way I choose to dress.
I remember being in my late teens early 20's wearing what I wanted to, feeling free with it and not having a care in the world and then mid 20's upwards without even realising it, I had been in this cycle of down dressing myself (if that's a thing), shying away from the things I really wanted to wear because my thinking was "I can't get away with wearing that" "I  don't have the right body shape" "It won't suit me" "it will draw too much attention" blah blah blah, which is odd because you'd think I would have all this self-doubt in my teen years, do you know what I mean? I think I need to do a blog post on this as blogging has played a major role, so watch the space and please feel free to share your thoughts on this in the comments below as I'm hoping I'm not the only one that feels like this.

Therefore with all my new found self-confidence going on I did go out and buy the brightest pink top I could find, which I do wear with my go to ripped jeans (nothing changes there).  But seriously this season and year have got to be the one for the most flamboyant over the top, big, bright and bold Fashion. There is plenty of bright colours to choose from, you have your oranges to emerald greens, cobalt blue to lemon yellow and reds and then on the other spectrum you still have your muted and blush tones, but out of all these beautiful bright colours, Pink is the one that stands out to me the most. There seems to be more variety of different shades of pink in the shops which Is great for all skin types and when I think of pink I don't automatically associate it with being someone who it overly girly barbie that would wear this, the tomboy in us can easily get away with wearing Pink.

Below is 20 Reasons to Wear Pink!
Photo Credits:


For more PINK inspo check out:
www.pinterest.com

Have you found yourself converting to wearing Pink like me? or is there another colour that you have been falling for this season? Do let me know.

Till Next Time
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Like me on Facebook

Subscribe