My Mani & Pedi experience at Nur Yadi Nail Spa

July 14, 2015


Hey Lovelies,

How was your weekend?? I didn't get up to too much, Saturday we met up with a group of friends for dinner and then finished the evening off with a Teh Tarik (Malaysian tea that I am addicted too) and then Sunday was a chill day.

As I knew we were going out I thought this would be a GREAT excuse for me to try out this nail salon called Nur Yadi Nail Spa that I discovered whilst walking around Great Eastern Mall. I can't lie the only reason I really wanted to go was purely because of the Moroccan theme decor, I know...I'm a bit of a magpie like that, anything sparkly and shiny I'm there!

I normally do my nails at home but once in a while it's nice to go get pampered and I'm taking full advantage here in Malaysia where it's much cheaper to go to these kinds of places compared to the UK.

Reception Area
When I walked in I was immediately taken in by the décor. There is beautifully tiled walls and flooring along with a mini fountain in the middle, which adds some zen to the place. I was greeted at the reception area where they have hanging above these stunning blue lanterns in different designs and along the wall, there are what looks like hand painted Moroccan/Turkish style plates.


I want these lanterns and the plates!!
I was seen to straight away and taken to sit down on one of the many comfy chairs they have. There is a foot sink in front of each chair and a table on the side to rest your belonging's. They gave me a blanket/towel to cover my legs and I had two Nail Technicians, one for the feet and one for the hands, I was totally getting spoilt here!













                     

                       


After a filing, reshaping, a good 'ol scrub on my feet and a much-needed massage on my feet, legs, hands and arms, I was looking and feeling brand new....well maybe not my face, but my hands and feet definitely were!!
I have to mention the hot oil that was used to massage into my arms which had the scent of Lemon Grass came from a burning candle. I had never seen this technique used before, it smelt A-mazing and the oil soaked into my skin straight away leaving it smelling delicious and feeling smooth.


















As you can see I was in the zone! They give you a large selection of nail colours from OPI & Zoya nail polishes to choose from. I went with a colour I know and love, OPI Malaga Wine. I do like my dark red nail polishes!


















Pros in visiting Nur Yadi Nail Spa are, they have a wide variety of hand and foot treatments to choose from, the place is clean, the staff are polite and good quality products used.
Cons, The only thing I would add to their service to make the experience a little bit more special is by maybe offering a drink, a mint tea to keep within the theme or even water...I hope I'm not sounding like some crazy demanding women, but that is it really.

Overall I was happy with the outcome of my Nails. I think it would be a great place to go on a girly day out and then you could wonder off after you're done, to one of the many restaurants and café's they have in the mall for a spot of lunch or coffee. That's my kinda day out, anything that involves pampering and coffee you can count me in.

If you want more info on this place, you can click on the link www.plus.google.NurYadi.

So, that was part of my weekend done and dusted. What do you do to prepare for a night out with friends? Would love to know.

Till Next Time
xx


Photo Credits (1-3) Google

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Like me on Facebook

Subscribe